Okanogan County Contested And Uncontested Divorce
The law can be a labyrinth for the untrained. For Okanogan County contested and uncontested divorce cases, your best interests are protected by engaging qualified attorneys to advocate passionately on your behalf. Our team at Anthony Castelda Inc., P.S. has a breadth of experience and history of success you can trust.
If you reside in Tonasket or the surrounding area, our firm can provide you with outstanding legal representation in a variety of areas, including:
- Family law: Are you contesting your paternity? Attempting to negotiate child support terms? Click here to find out how we can help you with virtually any family law matter.
- Criminal defense: Whether you have been charged with a misdemeanor or a felony, a criminal conviction in Washington can have serious consequences for your future. We will fight hard to get you out of trouble and your case dismissed.
- Bankruptcy: Have you overextended yourself and now need help getting your finances sorted? We can help people in debt get their life back on track, so reach out to us today!
- Wills, trusts, probate and estate planning: We can help you ensure that your property is divided in accordance with your wishes. We can also oversee the process to make sure your property is probated correctly, litigating as necessary.
- Personal injury: Are you seeking compensation for an injury you suffered from an auto accident or medical malpractice? Always speak with a lawyer before you agree to any settlement offer.
- General litigation: For disputes over land, including conflicting boundary claims and issues of title, as well as other areas of civil litigation, you can count on us.
Take Advantage Of Our Knowledge And Experience
Let us guide you through the labyrinth. Our attention to detail and dedication to client service means we will do everything in our power to achieve the best possible resolution to your case. Call us at 509-560-4983 for a free consultation, or email us.